Best Uses for Sciton Laser Treatments
Sciton laser treatments are a powerful, minimally invasive way to improve your appearance. At Keys Dermatology, our skilled providers have helped patients minimize everything from acne to signs of aging with lasers. To find out if laser skin treatments are right for your aesthetic goals, read on or book a consultation at 305-664-8828.
How Do Sciton Laser Treatments Work?
Sciton manufactures several devices that use different technologies, including broadband light (BBL) and erbium lasers, to target specific skin concerns. These treatments penetrate or remove the epidermis to stimulate collagen and elastin production and rejuvenate your skin.
Types of Sciton lasers include:
- Forever Young BBL™: This revitalizing anti-aging light therapy stimulates new collagen production for younger-looking skin.
- NanoLaserPeel®: This ablative laser removes the top layer of your skin to restore a smooth, luminous complexion.
- Forever Clear BBL®: This Sciton treatment can clear clogged pores and stubborn acne.
- Forever BARE BBL®: This long-lasting hair removal solution uses photo-epilation to damage hair follicles and prevent future growth.
Our providers will review your cosmetic goals at your consultation and pick the best type of laser for you.
What Are the Benefits of Sciton Laser Treatments?
At Keys Dermatology, we use Sciton laser treatments to minimize a variety of skin issues. So whether you’re seeking out laser treatments for wrinkles or hair removal, you’ll benefit from this professional skincare option.
Some common cosmetic concerns lasers can treat include:
- Fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acne and acne scarring.
- Surgical scars.
- Prominent blood vessels or broken capillaries.
- Unwanted hair.
- Sunspots and age spots.
- Enlarged pores.
- Skin laxity.
- Pigmentation issues.
Additionally, lasers offer the perk of noticeable results with minimal downtime. This quick treatment can give you long-lasting results, with patients enjoying smoother, firmer, younger-looking skin for months to years. Laser hair removal will also save you the hassle of daily shaving or monthly waxing trips.
Book Your Laser Treatment Consultation
To find out which Sciton laser treatment is right for you, schedule a consultation at Keys Dermatology in Islamorada or Key West, Florida by calling 305-664-8828. Our warm and welcoming team of providers, led by board-certified dermatologist Dr. Stefanie Altmann, is dedicated to helping you achieve healthy, radiant skin.